Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Long Legged Man -

 
Good Tuesday Evening / Morning you brilliant Gooners . Usually its a very busy day at the office on Tuesdays but today it doesnt seem to be the usual day.
 
Lets talk about the brilliance of Abou, he was outstanding against Liverpool and picked up MOTM performance (which we all thought he could never achieve until now) and in the first two matches of the season he was slightly below Brilliant but sure he's gettin better after every game.

I personally very much believed in him since he joined Arsenal , he has the tall legs of Vieira but not that game play of our former captain BUT ... that's not the point .  He has been out for a very long time (several times) which made us , him & of course the manager very angry at times . Lets just be honest to ourselves now and admit the fact that he has performed above our expectations and he looks very thankful to the manager for showing the support in him, earlier he said :

"Mentally it was a hard time but I love football," said Diaby.  
"Football is my passion so it doesn’t matter what happened, I need to look forward and that is what I have done in this situation.I want to enjoy myself because I love football and to pay back the club, manager and team-mates as well.I have to thank the manager because I have had tremendous support and as a player it is really important to have that support. Support from your team-mates as well – I have to say that during this period, they helped a lot.

 I hope he continues this performance through out his career. All the best Abou .
 
Following some words of the BOSS and Wayne :
 
 
“You can see it is massive for us because he is a tremendous football player. He has absolutely everything you want in midfield. He hasn’t played for a year but he had a good pre-season where we had him 45 minutes every three days and now he looks in good shape. There is more to come from him but what he has shown today is very good.” – Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger after the Gunners win at Anfield.
 
 
“Diaby is a player don’t know why he doesn’t play more games.” – Tweet from Wayne Rooney as half-time of Liverpool 0 – Arsenal 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment